VonBlogBath

Gaming & stuff...

Friday 6 May 2016

Knights of the Realm

I've finally completed my first five Knights of the Realm. The fifth one was another I foolishly sprayed white, so it took longer and was more fiddly than I'd have liked. I'm quite happy with him, though my attempt to paint round the edges of the transfer has, if anything, made it more obvious. D'oh!


I deliberately didn't over highlight, as I could easily have spent ages on it. But I want big units of Knights, and if I spend weeks on each one that won't happen! I'll spend longer on characters and command, of course, but I need to keep the rank and file to just this level of super-quick highlighting. 

So all together, that's five, if I count the 'champion' as such. Once I have more done, he'll be a Paladin/Duke though. 



Quite happy with them. I plan to be a bit more adventurous with colours on the next batch, maybe start some split fields, etc. 

Already primed are three more KoR (including a standard bearer) and 6 archers to finish that unit off too. I also have a mounted damsel that is base coated and washed, which I'm working on in fits and starts. Next post will hopefully be three full units and a damsel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment