VonBlogBath

Gaming & stuff...

Monday 18 April 2016

Knightly Update

That's another Knight of the Realm down. This one had a white undercoat, which was really useful...for reminding me why I don't use a white undercoat! Seriously! So fiddly! 

Anyway, he's done now, and I'm quite happy. The transfer on his shield - but not his boarding, weirdly -  is really prominent, i.e. You can see the 'clear' bit around the design. Not sure why, but I may go back and paint blend it in. Or I may not. Have to keep reminding myself he's not a character! 



I have another knight almost base coated, and a mounted damsel too. Both, sadly, also white undercoated. Grr. 

I've ordered some bits and bobs from Fireforge and Gamezone to fill out some holes in the army; will post a lengthier explanation once they arrive...


No comments:

Post a Comment