VonBlogBath

Gaming & stuff...

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Mord

A quick follow up to yesterday's post, "Who's the Boss?"

Yesterday I painted Skargutz, my Savage Orc Boss:

Skargutz - Savage Orc Boss
 Today, I've painted my first "hero" level character, Mord - Goblin Shaman:

Mord - Goblin Shaman

Mord - rear view

He's the sneaky git who is manipulating Skargutz's boyz, bringing them to the greater Waaagh, and here they are together:

Characterful...
I really wanted to post this blog for that last shot - the scale difference between the Orc boss and the Goblin is really pronounced!

5 comments:

  1. Looking awesome! I really do like the greenskin models. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, bags of character. Also, the pronounced facial details make them easier to paint than humies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good...liking the Skargutz scars...I was a little dubious at first but they work, loving all the character that is driving your stuff, big smiles :-D (thats cause you bought the battleforce today though!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd shake my fist in mock rage, but honestly I'm having too much fun. :) Any tips on getting minis to rank up? It's increasingly hard with all these cool multiparty plastics!

    ReplyDelete